Here are the most important news and best opinion pieces on Malaysia property gathered at one place, updated in real time. Proudly built by the GoodPlace.my team at the HackerHub. Refreshingly free from ads and other junk. Happy reading!
- Protected: Setia Eco Glades
- Freehold vs Leasehold: Should You Even Care?
- Rimbun @Embassy Row
- Announcing The Bleep!
- iProperty.com Home & Property Investment Fair: Mid Valley!
Hint: refresh your browser for a new article from the GoodPlace Vault!
- UOL a step closer to achieving ‘statutory control’ of UIC in share swap deal with Haw Par
- Country Garden’s Forest City hit by capital controls
- S P Setia down 7% on cash call for I&P Group acquisition
- Malaysia issues Bandar Malaysia RFP, seeks Fortune 500 affiliate
- EPF, Gapurna to avoid MGO in MRCB cash call
- Sub-sale property market – Part 1
- Sub-sale property market
- Property online
- Home … a place of retreat
- Property in a digital age: Part 4
- Cheapest still, apartment rental in KL. (higher end market, not affordable ones)
- Gearing drops, share price up. RM480 million sale.
- BBCC : Construction work started, 2021 for mall.
- Landed, branded and starts from RM621,800?
- Buy a Tesla or buy a micro-flat? Both similar ‘sized’
- PROPCAFE Review : Bukit Bintang City Centre (BBCC) Kuala Lumpur by EcoWorld
- PROPCAFE Review: Canary Garden @ Klang By KSL
- PROPCAFE Review: Canary Garden Bandar Bestari Klang By KSL
- PROPCAFE Peek: The Riyang @ Happy Garden By Suntrack
- PROPCAFE Review: Isola @ KLCC by OCR
- BLT Collection
- RM17 billion approved for Bayan Lepas LRT and Pan Island Link 1
- UPCOMING: Butterworth / OSK Property
- UPCOMING: George Town / Senrita Development Sdn. Bhd.
- Eco Horizon launching soon
- Why unemployment is the real killer in the property game
- 3 disruptive trends that will forever change the property industry
- Useful tips to unmask the wolves’ sheep clothing
- Are Singapore developers forced to walk a tightrope?
- It’s not bottoming-out. It’s dead cat bounce.
- How I Went From $100,000 in Debt With No Job to Debt-Free in 5 Years
- 4 Risks and Drawbacks to Using Private Money
- BiggerPockets Podcast 232: The Four Lead Sources Nathan Brooks is Using to Flip 120 Houses a Year
- The Ultimate Guide to Quickly Estimating a Property’s ARV (After Repair Value)
- 7 Lessons I Wish I’d Known When I Started Investing in Real Estate