Here are the most important news and best opinion pieces on Malaysia property gathered at one place, updated in real time. Proudly built by the GoodPlace.my team at the HackerHub. Refreshingly free from ads and other junk. Happy reading!
- Freehold vs Leasehold: Should You Even Care?
- Rimbun @Embassy Row
- Announcing The Bleep!
- iProperty.com Home & Property Investment Fair: Mid Valley!
- What If You Suddenly Become Rich? Do These Four Things First Before You Get Screwed Over
Hint: refresh your browser for a new article from the GoodPlace Vault!
- Putra Perdana hits record revenue for FY15
- UEM Sunrise’s 2Q net profit falls 35% on year, revenue up
- KLK Land inks MoU with Wesley Methodist School
- Setia Alam’s Opacus and Albida terraced homes 85% taken up over weekend launch
- SBC Corp still awaiting approvals for Jesselton Quay
- Restoring joy to home purchase
- Condo conundrums – Pt 3
- Condo conundrums – Pt 2
- Condo conundrums – Pt 1
- Haute couture at home
- Renting is fine, make plans to get your own
- “Real connectivity” needed for business opportunities
- AA8888888 can be your collection for future (banknote…)
- RM4 billion sales target lowered to RM3.5 billion, market uncertainty
- Need a protection on your home purchase? IJM Land’s HomeTIPS.
- Eco Ardence Setia Alam by Eco World
- Uptown Residences 360 Degree Review
- Eaton Jade Hills Kajang
- Tropicana Avenue 360 Degree View
- South East Asia Property Awards (Malaysia) 2016
- Live The Life At The Tamarind
- Beacon Executive Suites – Premier Viewing (4 Sept 2016)
- Penang developers turn to special schemes and foreign investors
- Batu Kawan – Moving Towards a Smart Township
- Airbnb considered legal
- How far will you go for your Olympic Gold?
- Should we give properties to our children?
- 4 things buyers wish they knew before buying a property
- Is No Indian No PRC rental discrimination?
- Property Tool Review: PropertyGuru’s Virtual Reality Showroom
- 10 Simple, Everyday Things You MUST Do to Be a Successful Entrepreneur
- Subdividing Land: A Primer for Real Estate Investors on Process, Legality & Costs
- Why It’s About to Become a LOT Easier to Invest From Afar in the Next 5-10 Years
- The Big Difference Between Those Who Tank & Those Who Survive in Down Markets
- How to Get Started in Real Estate With Less Than $1,000