Here are the most important news and best opinion pieces on Malaysia property gathered at one place, updated in real time. Proudly built by the GoodPlace.my team at the HackerHub. Refreshingly free from ads and other junk. Happy reading!
- Protected: Setia Eco Glades
- Freehold vs Leasehold: Should You Even Care?
- Rimbun @Embassy Row
- Announcing The Bleep!
- iProperty.com Home & Property Investment Fair: Mid Valley!
Hint: refresh your browser for a new article from the GoodPlace Vault!
- Mitrajaya buys RM4 mil leasehold land in Sepang
- Gamuda 2Q profit improves; expects a ‘good’ FY2017
- E&O launches final batch of landed homes at Seri Tanjung Pinang 1
- ‘When you know better, you can do better’
- DONE DEAL: Suasana Sentral Loft @ KL Sentral condominium unit
- Modern city DNA – Part 2
- Modern city DNA – Part 1
- Modern city DNA (Part 1)
- Views on property cooling measures
- Trendy systems and configurations
- 85% will still buy a property, as per kopiandproperty.com readers
- Press Release by IMG-Lyon: Australian Retirement Living Operator Sets Up Regional Base In Malaysia
- When density is just a number, in future.
- RM100k for a semi-detached / bungalow in Bandar Dato Onn? WOW.
- Homelessness can also happen in advanced property markets
- PROPCAFE Peek : Penduline Type C Homes @ Bandar Rimbayu By IJM Land
- PROCAFE Review: Continew @ Jalan Tun Razak by Ibraco
- PROPCAFE Property News : Sunway Acquires Prime Landbank Opposite Sunway Velocity
- PROPCAFE 360 Degree View : Arnica Service Residences – Tropicana Gardens @ Kota Damansara by Tropicana Corporation
- PROPCAFE 360 DEGREE VIEW : Utropolis Glenmarie by Paramount Property – A Walk-through of Utropolis Marketplace and Utropolis Suites
- Gurney Drive listed among best streets to visit around the world
- Hijauan Hills
- UPCOMING: Alma, Bukit Mertajam / Asas Dunia
- Eco World plans to launch Eco Sun and Eco Horizon this year
- Foreigners can only buy landed properties above RM3m in Penang island
- See you at SMART Expo on March 25!
- 3 reasons why adjustments to property measures is not a good sign
- Quick Poll: Presentation Topic at SMART Expo
- Understanding legal issues in real estate
- Should Singaporeans be grateful for property cooling measures?
- Meet Tim: How One Newbie Investor House Hacked a Duplex With No Prior Experience
- 5 Ways to Thoroughly Vet the HOA of Your New Vacation Rental
- BP Podcast 219: Private Lending, Turnkey Investing, and Crowdfunding Real Estate with Dr. Kenyon Meadows
- Case Study: My BRRRR (Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat) Success—All In Under 75% ARV
- 6 Questions to Ask Before Committing to an Out-of-State Rental Property